I have always been a huge supporter of small businesses especially ones founded by female business owners. A few months ago while scrolling through Facebook and Instagram, I stumbled upon a Kickstarter campaign for a laptop bag created by a female owned company named Bartaile.
I had been searching for the perfect laptop bag that would travel well to and from work and on vacations. I loved that this bag could be a backpack, a tote bag, or a messenger bag. The C12 Bag by Bartaile is perfect for every stage of life! I loved that it was waterproof and had tons of compartments inside. It is also lightweight! My previous laptop bag was so heavy and was affecting my posture. So it was definitely time for a much-needed upgrade.
This bag travels really well. Before buying it, I did not know I would be carrying it everywhere with me. Because of all of the great compartments, I am easily able to carry all of my stuff. It serves as my work bag, my gym bag, and my everyday bag.
* This post is sponsored by Always Liners as a part of their #WhatsAlwaysOnMe program.
I’m always getting compliments on my handbags but I never share what’s in my bag. It’s something I’ve wanted to do for years but just never got around to it. Most of the time it’s filled with junk because I’m always in the rush and on the go. I’m currently carrying this reversible tote bag that I snagged while I was in Dallas last year from a store called St.Bernards Sports. I’m currently using the tan side of the bag but plan to switch to the red side for fall football season. Roll Tide! Its lightweight and can carry all of my everyday essentials.
Take a peek to see what’s in my bag below:
- Makeup– my mom always said never leave the house without lipstick on; well sometimes I forget! So I usually toss my Bobbi Brown bronzer, my Jouer hydrating lipstick, my LAQA & Co. lip pencil, some EOS lip balm, and my Benefit mascara and bronzer.
- Toiletries– It’s always important to make sure you stay fresh while on the go, so I always make sure to carry a few Always Xtra Protection Liners with me in my purse.
- Cell Phone– Got to have my cell phone with me at all times. I don’t know what
I would do without it.
- Vitamins– I’m obsessive about my health and I take a ton of multivitamins in addition to probiotics. These Rainbow Light vegan multivitamins have been a lifesaver.
- Wallet– It took me a while to find the perfect wallet that could fit all of my cards. I found this wallet in Dallas last year and it’s been a lifesaver.
- Water– I drink about 4 bottles of water a day so you will always find a bottle of water in my bag.
- Receipts– I wish retailers would all have the e-mail your receipt program because I’m always toting around a ton of receipts in my bag.