Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I’m on a plane headed to Miami to spend Thanksgiving with my family and be in my cousins wedding on Saturday. I hope you all are enjoying today with your family and friends. I must say that I am thankful for all of my loyal readers who keep coming back everyday. Thank you so much and I hope you continue to read Eat.Drink.Shop.Love.
Are you still trying to figure out what to prepare for your Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow? Well, check out my inspiration board below with a few unique recipes to prepare for Thanksgiving dinner.
1. Don’t have access to an oven tomorrow…try this no bake recipe for Mini “Pumpkin” Cheese Balls from Kitchen Simplicity.
2. Are you looking to impress your in-laws tomorrow? Well, try this yummy dessert recipe for Pumpkin Praline Shooters.
3. Try this kid-friendly recipe for Thanksgiving Teepee Cupcakes.
4. Serve these Sparkling Cranberry Brie Bites to your guests before dinner.
5. Your guests will be so busy bragging that you made these Indian Corn Cupcakes for dessert that they won’t have time to eat them.
6. Serve this cute Fall Apple Salad recipe to your guests as a side item.
7. Do you have someone who is coming to dinner tomorrow that doesn’t eat meat? Try this fall recipe for Sweet Potato Cakes!
What are your plans for Thanksgiving? Are you traveling to a cool destination? I am flying to Miami in the morning to spend Thanksgiving with my family and prepare for my cousin’s wedding on Saturday.
So yesterday, I didn’t get up at 4 a.m. like I usually do on Black Friday. I woke up at 8 a.m. and logged onto my computer and shopped in the comfort of my home. I saw several advertisements for sales. I knew that I was on a strict budget this month so Black Friday shopping like I usually do was not an option. I noticed The Limited had 40 percent off everything on their site and I happened to find an additional coupon code for 20 percent off from Retailmenot.com.
I found a cardigan and top that I had been eyeing for a while both for under $30.00. Which is a pretty good deal compared to the original price of the items. The Limited also threw in free shipping. Check out these tops I bought below:
Image Source: The Limited
Did you go Black Friday Shopping? If so, what deals did you get? Are you going to go Cyber Monday going?
Thanksgiving is exactly one week away! So pull out your velour sweats and get ready to eat next week. Next week I’m celebrating Thanksgiving with my mom and my cousin. Our Thanksgiving is going to be small and intimate but its going to be fun! I am making all the side dishes and the dessert. I am also in charge of table decorations next week, this weekend I’m headed to the craft store to get everything I need for Thanksgiving. Take a look at these ideas for decorating your table for dinner next week. They are all easy D.I.Y. projects that will only take a few hours to complete.
I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving! What are you thankful for this year? I am thankful for my family, friends, and I am happy to have a roof over my head. Thanksgiving usually reminds me of how blessed I am in life and how life really isn’t that bad as it may seem some days.