The first official day of summer is next week so its probably time to start stocking up on your favorite items to add to your makeup drawer. Today I’m sharing my must-haves beauty items for this summer.
1. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer– I don’t like to cake on a bunch of makeup in the summer time so I wear tinted moisturizer. Laura Mercier does a great job at appealing to all skin tones and skin types.
2. Cargo Lip Gloss– I received this product in my Birchbox last month and I’m officially obsessed with this brand. It’s not sticky and its long lasting. The brand makes several shades perfect for the summertime!
3. Oscar Blandi Dry Shampoo-I’ve been working out a lot lately to get ready for bikini season. I found out about this product from Nikki from Single Bubble Pop and it’s great. I can spray it on my hair after a hard day at the gym and go to work still looking fab.
4.Essie First Timer Nail Polish– Essie is one of my favorite nail polish brands. I love that they have such wide variety of colors! This mint color is perfect for pairing with your summer whites.
This weekend I received my February Birchbox in the mail. I was excited to see what was in this month’s box because I’ve heard that February is the best month.
This month’s box include great beauty samples from the several new brands. Check out what I got this month below and what I think of each product so far.
Colorescience pro ® | Glow and Travel Puff – I haven’t tried this because it’s a self tanner and I’m already pretty tan.
Jouer | Luminizing Moisture Tint- This product is great! I wore it this weekend and it wasn’t too thick and didn’t wash me out.
Orofluido ™ | Hair Oil
WEI ™ | Chinese Rose Foaming Cleanser- I am always looking for a good cleanser and this one worked great. My skin felt great after using it.
Chuao Chocolatier | Spicy Maya ChocoPod
Birchbox Extra: Digital Download of the new Green River Ordinance, an indie rock band
Birchbox is a monthly beauty subscription based delivery service. Each month I receive a box of new beauty products to receive. It costs $10 a month. It’s so popular that there is a wait list to sign-up. So if you want to get wait listed click here to sign up.
Fall is my favorite season. I love the autumn colors, cooler temperatures, and fashion trends. So I created a wish list of all the fashion finds I can’t wait to add to my wardrobe. I am obsessed with cross-body bags,maxi skirts, moccasins, polka dots, blazers, and bright colors.
1. Kate Spade Essex Scout Crossbody Bag- $395
2. Topshop Teal Maxi Skirt-$80
3.Beklina Manimal Moccasins– $195
4. Splendid Polka Dot Zipper Tee–$74
5. Essie Fall 2011 Collection
6. Smythe Wool-blend equestrian jacket-$252
7. J.Crew Edie Tote–$348
What’s on your wish list this fall? I would love to hear about it!
On Monday, Eat.Drink.Shop.Love Turned One. One year ago this week I launched my blog and I had no clue what I was getting myself into. Before I launched this site, I had dabbled into Xanga,Tumblr,and Blogger for several years because I’ve always loved to write. I finally wanted to create a place where I could share all the things I love in life on one platform.
This year I have enjoyed sharing new recipes, collaborating with awesome bloggers, mixing up new drink recipes, sharing my loves in life, and attending awesome events. I have prepared a quick survey (it’s anonymous) that will help me learn more about you and what you’re loving on Eat.Drink.Shop.Love, and what you would like to see here in the future. I would like to say thank you to all my dedicated readers, I wouldn’t have had so much success over the past year without you. Also,take a look at the past year in photos below.
My Recipe for Baked Eggs with Pancetta
My Guest Post over at Eat.Drink.Pretty
My Recipe for Skinny Blood Orange Margaritas
What I was craving last Summer?
My experience at my first blogger conference, LAVISH!