The first official day of summer is next week so its probably time to start stocking up on your favorite items to add to your makeup drawer. Today I’m sharing my must-haves beauty items for this summer.
1. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer– I don’t like to cake on a bunch of makeup in the summer time so I wear tinted moisturizer. Laura Mercier does a great job at appealing to all skin tones and skin types.
2. Cargo Lip Gloss– I received this product in my Birchbox last month and I’m officially obsessed with this brand. It’s not sticky and its long lasting. The brand makes several shades perfect for the summertime!
3. Oscar Blandi Dry Shampoo-I’ve been working out a lot lately to get ready for bikini season. I found out about this product from Nikki from Single Bubble Pop and it’s great. I can spray it on my hair after a hard day at the gym and go to work still looking fab.
4.Essie First Timer Nail Polish– Essie is one of my favorite nail polish brands. I love that they have such wide variety of colors! This mint color is perfect for pairing with your summer whites.
This weekend I received my February Birchbox in the mail. I was excited to see what was in this month’s box because I’ve heard that February is the best month.
This month’s box include great beauty samples from the several new brands. Check out what I got this month below and what I think of each product so far.
Colorescience pro ® | Glow and Travel Puff – I haven’t tried this because it’s a self tanner and I’m already pretty tan.
Jouer | Luminizing Moisture Tint- This product is great! I wore it this weekend and it wasn’t too thick and didn’t wash me out.
Orofluido ™ | Hair Oil
WEI ™ | Chinese Rose Foaming Cleanser- I am always looking for a good cleanser and this one worked great. My skin felt great after using it.
Chuao Chocolatier | Spicy Maya ChocoPod
Birchbox Extra: Digital Download of the new Green River Ordinance, an indie rock band
Birchbox is a monthly beauty subscription based delivery service. Each month I receive a box of new beauty products to receive. It costs $10 a month. It’s so popular that there is a wait list to sign-up. So if you want to get wait listed click here to sign up.
This weekend I had plans to head to my local Sephora to restock my make up supply. Except on Friday, I ran across two articles mentioning the release of new products from NARS and Benefit. Two of my favorite beauty brands!
Next month NARS and Benefit will both release new products. NARS will debut its new Pure Radiance Tinted Moisturizer and Benefit will release its Hello Flawless Foundation.
The NARS Tinted Moisturizer will be available in nine shades for $42. It will be available online and at Nordstroms stores beginning February 1. In March, the product will be available everywhere.
The Benefit Foundation will be available in nine shades beginning online February 15 and in-stores starting March 15 at the price point of $34.
Fall is my favorite season. I love the autumn colors, cooler temperatures, and fashion trends. So I created a wish list of all the fashion finds I can’t wait to add to my wardrobe. I am obsessed with cross-body bags,maxi skirts, moccasins, polka dots, blazers, and bright colors.
1. Kate Spade Essex Scout Crossbody Bag- $395
2. Topshop Teal Maxi Skirt-$80
3.Beklina Manimal Moccasins– $195
4. Splendid Polka Dot Zipper Tee–$74
5. Essie Fall 2011 Collection
6. Smythe Wool-blend equestrian jacket-$252
7. J.Crew Edie Tote–$348
What’s on your wish list this fall? I would love to hear about it!