This weekend I attend a goal setting workshop hosted by LadypreneurLeague. The workshop helped us map out our goals for 2015. So, I wanted to wait to post my goals until after attending this workshop to make some changes. I already discussed some of my goals in my 30 before 30 list. I’ve found that if I write down my goals and put them out their in the universe I’ll be challenged to make it happen. Looking back at last year surprisingly I completed most of my goals on my list. So today I’ll be sharing a few of my personal and professional goals.
1. Start doing videos on the blog
2. Have my condo featured in a magazine, newspaper, and online magazine.
3. Start freelancing again ( so if you know of anyone looking for a writer give me a shout)
4. Find balance in life
5. Increase my Facebook fan base ( Do you like my Facebook page?)
6. Be consistent in blogging ( Create a regularly scheduled pattern in posting)
7. Update my online portfolio
8. Work on my business plan ( I have a great idea for a business and I want to work on starting the preliminary stages this year)
9. Start a series on blogging advice (I’ll be celebrating my five year anniversary of blogging next month and I’m always having people e-mailing me for advice so I’ve decided to launch a five part series on blogging )
10. Get featured in Southern Living (It’s been a goal of my to be featured in Southern Living since I am a southern lifestyle blogger)
11. Re-shoot old recipes on my blog. ( If you start digging deeper, you will find some horribly photographed recipes on my blog)
12. Finish decorating my guest room and remodeling my kitchen. (My guest room is almost done all I need is a mattress, a desk, and a large piece of art work)
What are your goals for 2015? I would love to hear about them in a comment below.