Before we know it winter will be here. I love the cold winters when I can just stay at home and enjoy a nice meal with friends. This winter harvest apple salad is perfect for pairing with a glass of red wine. The sweetness of the Organic Girl sweet pea greens paired with Salad Love’s tangy lemon nectar dressing is the ultimate addition to any meal. The light salad recipe won’t over power your main entrée.
- Sweet pea greens salad mix
- 1 green apple, sliced and chopped into cubes
- ¼ cup of dried cranberries
- ¼ cup of toasted walnuts
- 2 tablespoons of lemon agave nectar dressing
- In a large, bowl tossed all ingredients together.
- Optional toppings: Add chicken or a winter squash to the salad. Top with blue or parmesan cheese.