I’m always getting compliments on my handbags but I never share what’s in my bag. It’s something I’ve wanted to do for years but just never got around to it. Most of the time it’s filled with junk because I’m always in the rush and on the go. I’m currently carrying this reversible tote bag that I snagged while I was in Dallas last year from a store called St.Bernards Sports. I’m currently using the tan side of the bag but plan to switch to the red side for fall football season. Roll Tide! Its lightweight and can carry all of my everyday essentials.
Take a peek to see what’s in my bag below:
- Makeup– my mom always said never leave the house without lipstick on; well sometimes I forget! So I usually toss my Bobbi Brown bronzer, my Jouer hydrating lipstick, my LAQA & Co. lip pencil, some EOS lip balm, and my Benefit mascara and bronzer.
- Toiletries– It’s always important to make sure you stay fresh while on the go, so I always make sure to carry a few Always Xtra Protection Liners with me in my purse.
- Cell Phone– Got to have my cell phone with me at all times. I don’t know what
I would do without it.
- Vitamins– I’m obsessive about my health and I take a ton of multivitamins in addition to probiotics. These Rainbow Light vegan multivitamins have been a lifesaver.
- Wallet– It took me a while to find the perfect wallet that could fit all of my cards. I found this wallet in Dallas last year and it’s been a lifesaver.
- Water– I drink about 4 bottles of water a day so you will always find a bottle of water in my bag.
- Receipts– I wish retailers would all have the e-mail your receipt program because I’m always toting around a ton of receipts in my bag.