I just got back from a work trip earlier this week in Dallas. I extended my stay and hung out with a friends in Dallas until Tuesday. We had a blast and I love the city even more now. Check a few photos from my trip taken on Instagram.
1. I tried The Infamous Pink Things while working an event at Six Flags over Texas
2. I took a quick trip to Fort Worth’s newest food truck park called Cow Town Chow Down.
3. I caught up on life with my best friend Sheenal while sipping on the best Sangria in Dallas from a restaurant called Gloria’s.
5. My Bestie Sheenal
6. I got some sun at the pool while attempting to read the second Hunger Games book.
7. I went tried the Green Goddess Salad and Tomato-Basil Soup with my other best friend Amanda at Forty-Five Ten located in Highland Park Village in Dallas. It’s the cutest restaurant/ boutique! They have a furniture store, clothing boutique, and café all in one space.
8. I brought back a dozen and a half cookies from the best bakery in Dallas called JD’s Chippery. Love this place!
Follow me on Instagram here.