This content has been archived. It may no longer be relevant
Are you still trying to figure out what to prepare for your Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow? Well, check out my inspiration board below with a few unique recipes to prepare for Thanksgiving dinner.
1. Don’t have access to an oven tomorrow…try this no bake recipe for Mini “Pumpkin” Cheese Balls from Kitchen Simplicity.
2. Are you looking to impress your in-laws tomorrow? Well, try this yummy dessert recipe for Pumpkin Praline Shooters.
3. Try this kid-friendly recipe for Thanksgiving Teepee Cupcakes.
4. Serve these Sparkling Cranberry Brie Bites to your guests before dinner.
5. Your guests will be so busy bragging that you made these Indian Corn Cupcakes for dessert that they won’t have time to eat them.
6. Serve this cute Fall Apple Salad recipe to your guests as a side item.
7. Do you have someone who is coming to dinner tomorrow that doesn’t eat meat? Try this fall recipe for Sweet Potato Cakes!
What are your plans for Thanksgiving? Are you traveling to a cool destination? I am flying to Miami in the morning to spend Thanksgiving with my family and prepare for my cousin’s wedding on Saturday.